Tuesday 21 August 2012

Help At Hand

Out planting crystals at the weekend, on the East Mainland of Orkney, I was reminded that there is always help at hand when crystal planting. Having left my map behind, I was struggling to find the exact point on the coast that had felt right back at home, to place the crystal I had with me. After trying several places none of which felt quite right I finally decided it must be a point further down the coast and as I walked towards this point a white sword of vapour trails appeared in the sky overhead and a butterfly flew past. Once at the point there was an overwhelming feeling of calm and peace with only the sound of the movement of the sea below to be heard.

 East Mainland coast of Orkney last Sunday

Path towards point of crystal planting

No comments: