Wednesday 25 January 2023

Heart of Light Planting

We recently had the gift of travelling south to the Scottish Highlands for a couple of nights. 

Feeling very drawn to booking a specific hotel, I found when we arrived that a number of Ukrainian refugees were being given sanctuary there. It was a humbling experience witnessing first hand their strength and positivity in the face of such great adversity, loss and displacement.

Wishing I could in some way ease their difficulties, I was prompted on the last morning of our visit to plant my cleansed personal rose quartz Heart of Light to the centre of the snowy grounds of the hotel. The crystal was ignited to veil peace and healing to all in its wake, with particular focus to all temporarily housed there.

As always, this planting reminded me of the beauty of crystal planting, and its gift of empowerment and positive action, so key in the challenging times we find ourselves.

Heart of Light before planting

No comments: