Thursday 3 December 2015

EMF Protection for Mobile Phones and Tablets

Hoping to stock a new way of using our programmed pyrite to protect against the negative electromagnetic energy effects of mobile phones and tablets in the New Year. Suitably sized, and appropriately programmed pyrite can be placed in a spiral cage as shown below and then attached to the device in the headphone socket. Unfortunately if you are using headphones you will have to carry or place pyrite in the usual way or get creative!

I used pyrite in a cage like this with my mobile phone on a recent trip to London and it stood up well to being taken in and out of my bag or pocket and proved much more successful than trying to keep the pyrite with my phone in a silk purse as I had been doing. Still hopeful of one of the mobile phone/tablet manufacturers taking on board the use of pyrite and working with us to incorporate its use into their design. You can but dream!

Programmed pyrite in spiral cage




No comments: