Wednesday 20 March 2013

Mobile Phone Mast Planting

I have recently had the gift of starting working in a beautiful holistic therapy centre in Kirkwall, Orkney. On one of my first visits there, the owner showed me a mobile phone mast which had been put up within a few feet of the grounds of the clinic, and said she was conecerned about the energy coming off this mast. I offered to plant a programmed fist sized pyrite next to the mast in order to negate this energy. It also felt right  to plant the site with programmed amethyst to the four corners for protection against negative environmental energies. The latter normally isn't necessary, in combination with the pyrite placement, but I realised when I was planting the area, that there is a further  mobile phone mast and a small substation both within a short distance of the clinic.  

I completed the crystal planting a couple of weeks ago and the energy immediately felt much lighter and freer. The owner can also feel the difference and is delighted that her dowsing rods, which, prior to the placing of the crystals had shown marked movement in the direction of the mobile phone mast, now show no reaction at all.

Mobile phone mast near the clinic


Fist sized pyrite chispa planted


Amethyst planted


Signs of spring in the centre garden



No comments: